Returning an unwanted item?
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want your money back. Don't worry, as long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to the rules below, which include rules around fair use. None of these rules affect your statutory rights.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a Cover gift voucher for the amount equivalent to the price you paid for them - click here to find out more info about items returned within 29 and 45 days.
For all returns, we aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item. If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can't return it to us for some reason, please get in touch - but any refund will be at our discretion.
We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
Hygiene and our customers’ safety are super important, so certain items can’t be returned for refunds including
1. Beauty products if opened, used or protective seal is not intact
2. Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
3. Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
4. Pierced jewelry if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
5. Face coverings if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.